DysLexie's TTC Blog

Slightly crazed woman attempts, feebly thus far, to get knocked up by Spousal Unit. Zaniness ensues...

Friday, June 23, 2006

My girl parts have superpowers.

Seriously - this is just plain weird.

I just realized today that every single time AF ( which stands for Aunt Flo - no! really ! That's what's every TTC site calls it! I'm not just being a geek!) has arrived since last September, we have had severe weather that day - almost always rain, usually with thunder and a great deal of wind. It's always enough for the local weather guys to break into regular programming to show off their new radar toys.

I know this because that's the day I most need my heating pad, and I'm always afraid we're going to lose power. I also know because I have fibromylgia, and the rain usually makes me ache all over... and I always curse my luck that I always get the double shot of pain with the weather and AF coming all at once. So, either my body is so in synch with the universe that Mother Nature and I are in turmoil at the same time, or...



My uterus controls the weather.




Maybe I should abandon my quest for a family and instead, travel the globe bringing rain and wind to those who need it. In the off season, I could also rent out my services to wealthy landowners or developing governments. Or, I could go on perpeutal BCPs and move down to Fort Myers with my folks and keep the storms away from the Gulf this year to give everyone a much-needed break.

My ovaries are pretty talented too. They act like a homing beacon and I can find things that mysteriously disappear in the house - like DH's car keys, wallet and cell phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home